Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Peanut Butter Perhaps

Recently the analogy was made of Yahoo that their effectiveness was hampered by spreading peanut butter too thin. Perhaps that's similar to me and my blog projects, maybe I'm spreading myself too thin. Left Arm Tan is going to be my podcast. I haven't decided how ofter to release them, but I will definitely make sure I publicize it when I do. For the time being, here are my top twelve dream interviews of the future...Bono's a no-brainer.

12. Matthew Ryan (Google) (Wikipedia)
11. Amber MacArthur (Google) (Wikipedia)
10. Bradley Whitford (Google) (Wikipedia)
9. Veronica Belmont (Google) (Wikipedia)
8. Salma Hayek (Google) (Wikipedia)
7. Kevin Rose (Google) (Wikipedia)
6. You
5. Jenna Fischer (Google) (Wikipedia)
4. John Krasinski (Google) (Wikipedia)
3. Jorge Garcia (Google) (Wikipedia)
2. Jeff Tweedy (Google) (Wikipedia)
1. Erin Andrews (Google) (Wikipedia)

What would you ask these people?

No comments: